New portal for reporting RF 1199 sheets
The Norwegian Tax Administration has provided a new portal for reporting information about assignments, contractors and employees.
Reporting using the Altinn portal was closed 1 November 2017.
The new portal offers both:
- electronic reporting and,
- access to information about assignments and employees
How to access the new portal
Access requires log in using an electronic id.
The user must also have been granted read access or submit access to the Altinn form RF-1199 for the organization number registered on the assignment in order to view or submit information.
How to use the portal
The portal can be used to:
- Report a new assignment
- Change information about an assignment
- Report a new worker
- Check if the assignment is already reported using the search function
- View assignments in which you take part
- Check information registered about the workers, for example their Norwegian ID numbers
- Access an archive of reports submitted from the portal
The new solution supports the different reporting obligations that the client and the contractor are bound by. The client reports the assignment, the contractor reports the employees.
Please notice that you will still be able to submit the RF 1199 report by paper. This will be relevant for companies that have not been given a Norwegian organization number yet.
Contact lawyer Christina Fahle